An outdated (b)log

"Really" random unpredictable thoughts. Confirming to the quantum theory.
Home page Techno babble

My Photo
Name:
Location: Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A dream come true

I had always wanted to take photos since I was a child. This wish was fulfilled during these holidays.
I had gotten my mother a Sony DSC-W70 last time I had come for holidays after the IITB project. But that had been only for 2 weeks and I had barely gotten a day with the camera.
But this time..... things were different (with an evil smile). I got all the time I wanted with the camera. I played with it to my heart's content. Here are some of my shots :

A painting on the wall

My little bro Jay

Me, nani, and mummy in a car

Me... in the mirror.

The driveway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home